Online Antique Appraisal from a Certified Appraiser.
Member CAGA (Certified Appraisers Guild of America)
via text or email
Quickest & Best on the Web!
Getting an appraisal from a Certified Appraiser couldn’t be quicker or easier!
Ready in 24 hours or less and is only $29.95!
In many cases appraisals are ready within hours!
Hello I’m Walt Kolenda. You can trust me to do your appraisal work, thousands have! I’m a licensed auctioneer who’s sold over 500,000 items!
- Certified Appraiser with CAGA (Certified Appraisers Guild of America)
- In the antiques/auction business since 1979
- eBay seller since March, 1999/eBay ID Auctionwally (Powerseller status)
- Licensed/bonded auctioneer. Massachusetts auction license #2621
As far as I know, I’ve been conducting online appraisals longer than anyone, I may have invented the online antique appraisal!
My antiques appraisals are the best on the internet, period.
- I offer a 100%, no-hassle money back guarantee.
- I conduct all appraisals personally. It’s likely I’ve sold the item you need appraised or something very close. I don’t just do appraisals, I sell full time and constantly have my finger on the pulse of the trade.
- Your appraisal includes retail and wholesale prices.
- I’ll advise you of the best methods to market your item when requested.
- When called for, your appraisal will include a list of keywords in industry terminology, nicknames and slang etc. You’ll know what the professionals call your item and the critical words to use if you plan to sell it.
- Your appraisal will be posted publicly online. (Unless you request it to be private.) This can be useful when selling or other verification purposes.
If you can honestly find a better deal, please email me with the URL of my competition, I may want to send them overflow work!
All appraisals are ready in 24hrs or less!
Q How do I get an appraisal?
A. Click the orange Buy Now button, you’ll be taken to a page with a phone number and email at which to text or email me pictures and description of your item. I’ll verify that I’ve received your request. Your appraisal will be ready within 24 hours. In many cases appraisals will be ready in just a few hours.
Q Can you appraise anything?
A To be honest no, but almost! I can appraise just about any antique, piece of art, vintage item or collectible that is sent my way. If I can’t give you a great appraisal, I’ll bow my head in shame and refund your money.
Q How does your guarantee work?
A Simply email or text me with a refund request, and I’ll refund your money within 3 days. No questions asked.
Q How can you do this so fast and inexpensive? Doesn’t it take a lot of work & effort to do an accurate appraisal?
A It does involve a lot of work and effort, but most of that work and effort was already done over my many years in the business. I begin my almost all my appraisal work with knowledge drawn from direct experience. When called for, I combine that with state of the art network research software, historic records, and professional contacts. I’ve built a system for the quickest, most efficient appraisal service that is #1 in quality and #1 in price.
Q Can I see any examples of your work?
A Yes, there are over 1,500 completed appraisals online here at www.Auctionwally.com
Q Do you offer volume discounts for multiple appraisals?
A Yes. Contact me for details.
Q Do you do in-person appraisals, and appraisals of estate contents?
Q Are a sets considered one item for a single appraisal?
A Yes an example of a set would be, a set of china, a set of chairs etc. That would fall under one appraisal. A ‘lot’ would be different, a lot of coins for example, of which you wanted individual appraisals for each coin would count as separate appraisals. Again, volume discounts are available.
Q Can you appraise items from other countries?
A Yes, but appraisals are reflected in US Dollars.
Q Do you purchase any of the items you appraise?
A No. It’s not ethical of any professional appraiser to make an offer on items they have appraised.
Q I’m convinced, what do I do?
A Just purchase your appraisal using the orange Buy Now button, you’ll get a link with a phone # text me pics and details of your item…and we’re off!