Online Antique Appraisal
Quickest on the Web!
Getting a professional antique appraisal could not be any faster or more simple!
It’ll be ready in 24 hours or less and is only $29.95!
In many cases appraisals are ready within hours!
Hello I’m Walt Kolenda, and I’d like you to trust me to do your appraisal work. I’m a licensed auctioneer who’s sold hundreds of thousands of items – I’ve been in the antiques/auction world since 1979 – I’ve been selling on eBay since March of 1999/eBay ID Auctionwally – I operate under Massachusetts auction license #2621 – As far as I know, I’ve been conducting online appraisals longer than anyone, I may have invented the online antique appraisal!
My antiques appraisals are the best on the internet, period.
- Your appraisal will be conducted by me personally, a professional auctioneer/antiques dealer/appraiser since 1979. It’s most likely I’ve sold exactly the type of item you’re asking to have appraised, or something very close. And more than a few times! I don’t just do appraisals, I sell full time and constantly have my finger on the pulse of the trade.
- I offer a 100%, no-hassle money back guarantee.
- Your appraisal will include two prices – a retail price and a wholesale price.
- I’ll advise you of the best methods to market your item when requested.
- Your appraisal will include a list keywords in standard industry terminology, nicknames and slang when appropriate. You’ll know what the professionals call your item and the critical words to use if you plan to sell it.
- If you’d like, I can post your appraisal publicly online. This can be extremely useful when selling, or for other verification purposes such as when you’d like to insure your item.
If you can honestly find a better deal, please email me with the URL of my competition!
All appraisals are ready in 24hrs or less!
Q How do I get an appraisal?
A. Simply click the orange Buy Now button and you’ll be taken to a page with a phone number at which to text me pictures and description of your item. I’ll verify that I’ve received your text, and your appraisal will be ready within 24 hours. In many cases appraisals will be ready in just a few hours.
Q Can you appraise anything?
A To be honest no, but almost! I can appraise just about any antique, piece of art, vintage item or collectible that is sent my way. If I can’t give you a great appraisal, I’ll bow my head in shame and refund your money.
Q How does your guarantee work?
A Simply email me with a refund request to email@example.com, and I’ll refund your money within 3 days. No questions asked.
Q How can you do this so fast and inexpensive? Doesn’t it take a lot of work & effort to do an accurate appraisal?
A It does involve a lot of work and effort, but most of that work and effort was already done over my many years in the business. I begin my almost all my appraisal work with direct knowledge drawn from direct experience. When called for, I combine that with state of the art network research software, historic records, and professional contacts. I’ve built a system for the quickest, most efficient appraisal service that is #1 in quality and #1 in price.
Q Can I see any examples of your work?
A Yes, there are thousands of completed appraisals online at www.Auctionwally.com
Q Do you offer volume discounts for multiple appraisals?
A Yes. We can talk about that further when you text me with your first appraisal request. Let’s make sure you’re happy with your initial appraisal.
Q Do you do in-person appraisals, and appraisals of estate contents?
Q Are a sets considered one item for a single appraisal?
A Yes an example of a set would be, a set of china, a set of chairs etc. That would fall under one appraisal. A ‘lot’ would be different, a lot of coins for example, of which you wanted individual appraisals for each coin would count as separate appraisals, but again, volume discounts are available.
Q Can you appraise items from other countries?
A Yes, but your item’s appraised worth will be reflected in US Dollars.
Q Do you purchase any of the items you appraise?
A No. It’s not ethical of any professional appraiser to make an offer on items they have appraised.
Q I’m convinced, what do I do?
A Just purchase your appraisal using the orange Buy Now button, you’ll get a link with a phone # text me pics and details of your item…and we’re off!