Get Your Guaranteed Appraisal Purchase From A Certified Appraiser In 24 Hours Or Less.
You’ll gain piece of mind knowing what your valuables are worth!
Hi, I’m Walt Kolenda. I’m a certified appraiser, licensed auctioneer & re-seller since 1979. I want you to know that you can trust me to appraise your antiques, collectibles and other valuables. I’m so sure you’ll be happy with my appraisal that I offer a 100% money-back, hassle free guarantee.
Hundreds of people have made a guaranteed appraisal purchase from me here. They’ve had me appraise everything from vintage chandeliers to antique furniture. When it comes to appraisers, experience counts.
In addition to my appraisal expertise, because I’ve sold over 500,000 items in my career, there’s a good chance that I’ve handled something exactly like, or very similar to what you need evaluated. That’s experience that counts!
My appraisals are the quickest and the best on the Internet, and I guarantee them. Getting an appraisal from a certified appraiser couldn’t be easier, faster or safer. I promise that the process will take you minutes to begin, your appraisal will be ready in 24 hours or less and you’re protected by my hassle free guarantee.
How much will it cost you if you undersell your valuables, or overpay for something you buy?
These appraisals are only
$49.99. For a limited time BUY NOW at $39.95!
- I’m a Certified Appraiser with CAGA (Certified Appraisers Guild of America)
- I’ve been in the antiques/auction business since 1979
- I’ve been an eBay seller since March, 1999/eBay ID Auctionwally (Powerseller status)
- I’m Licensed/bonded auctioneer. Massachusetts auction license #119
- I’m the owner of Cape Ann Auction & Estate Sales. A storefront at 82 Main St. Gloucester, MA 01930.
As far as I know, I’ve been conducting online appraisals longer than anyone, I may have invented the online antique appraisal!
My antiques appraisals are the best on the internet, period.
- I offer a 100%, no-hassle money back guarantee, if you’re unhappy for any reason, just email me to request a refund. That’s it.
- I conduct all appraisals personally. And furthermore, I’ve likely sold the item you need appraised or something very close. I don’t just do appraisals, I sell full time and constantly have my finger on the pulse of the trade.
- Your appraisal includes retail and wholesale prices.
- I’ll advise you of the best methods to market your item when requested.
- When called for, your appraisal will include a list of keywords in industry terminology, nicknames and slang etc. You’ll know what the professionals call your item and the critical words to use if you plan to sell it.
- Your appraisal will be posted publicly online. (Unless you request it to be private.) This means you’ll never lose it, and most of all, this can be useful when selling or other verification purposes.
If you can honestly find a better deal after comparing my service to other online appraisers, if they come close to offering the same quality for the dollar, please email me with the URL of my competition, I may want to send them overflow work!
All appraisals are ready in 24 hours or less!
- Q Can I see examples of your work?
- A Yes, there are over 1,500 completed appraisals online here at www.Auctionwally.com Use the search box in the right hand column.
- Q How do I get an appraisal?
- A. Click the orange Buy Now button here on the page. You’ll be taken to a page with an email at which to send me pictures and description of your item. Your appraisal will be ready within 24 hours from when I receive your pictures and info about your item(s).
- Q Can you appraise everything?
- A To be honest no, but almost! I can appraise just about any antique, piece of art, vintage item or collectible that is sent my way. If I can’t give you a great appraisal, I’ll refund your money right away.
- Q How can you do this so fast? Doesn’t it take a lot of work & effort to do an accurate appraisal?
- A It does involve a lot of work and effort, but most of that work and effort was already done over my many years in the business. I rely heavily on knowledge drawn from direct experience. I combine that with state of the art network research software, historic records, and professional contacts. I’ve built a system for the quickest, most efficient appraisal service that is #1 in quality and #1 in price.
- Q Do you do in-person appraisals, and appraisals of estate contents?
- A Yes.
- Q Are sets & collections considered the same as one item for a single appraisal?
- A Yes, but understand there will be on price for the entire set or collection. I will offer a discount for multiple appraisals .
- Q Can you appraise items from other countries?
- A Yes, but values are reflected in US Dollars.
- Q Do you purchase any of the items you appraise?
- A No. It’s not ethical for an appraiser to do so.
- Q I’m convinced, what do I do?
- A Click the orange Buy Now button here on the page. You’ll be taken to a page with an email at which to send me pictures and description of your item. Your appraisal will be ready within 24 hours from when I receive your pictures and info about your item(s)…and we’re off!